About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description Your Career in TD Technology Solutions
TD Technology Solutions is comprised of a variety of Technology Groups:
1) IT Areas - Architecture, Infrastructure, & Technology Risk Management Information Security;
2) IT Lines of Business - Direct Channels, TD Securities, TD Canada Trust, Wealth Management, US Technology (AMCB), Corporate Segment, TD Insurance, & North American Credit Cards & Merchant Services.
Our Technology Solutions leaders are committed to people development, career advancement, and value diversity and inclusion.
Candidate will be a Full-Time Employee participating in a 24 month (4 x 6 month) rotational program where global opportunities and exposure to a variety of IT Areas and Businesses will be made available with guaranteed employment upon completion.
The program provides an on-boarding curriculum, mentoring, rotational training, and on the job experience in the core activities of TD Technology Solutions, as well as ongoing leadership development throughout rotational period & career.
How You Will Contribute
• Develop as an IT Business Systems Analyst in one of the IT Business areas of expertise.
• Work independently with minimal supervision, establish priorities, and use strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills to add value to each initiative, project, or team you are assigned to.
• Participate as part of a team with targeted deliverables, working on initiatives designed to improve processes, systems, and applications which support our key businesses.
• Develop technical requirements through business requirement gathering techniques to understand scope, functional & non-functional relationships, dependencies, risks, and facilitate the communication between business and technology areas.
• Assume an "ownership" role, on behalf of the client to ensure deliverables meet business/end-user requirements.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships by effectively communicating and sharing knowledge with your team, peers in the program, and your TD business partners Job Requirements Preferred Qualifications
• Currently pursuing Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business Technology Mgmt or Technology Sciences.
• Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills; basic knowledge of SDLC & PMLC.
• Excellent verbal & written communication with ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to develop good business relationships with customers, business partners and stakeholders
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without any restrictions. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.