- Minimum of 10 years’ sales support experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Utilities operational functions, including both front and back office
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Utilities ecosystem and market trends (ie smart meter, connected home, etc…)
- Minimum 3 years’ sales analytics experience including thought leadership, development, and client engagements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience delivering sales related consulting and BPO services to clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Communications, Media, Technology industries, Products, and Financial Services Industry
- Candidate located on the West Coast
- Experience delivering client outsourcing programs
- Experience and comfort working with senior level clients including C-suite
- Experience supporting sales efforts including solutioning, client presentations, and RFP response
- Experience creating high quality, client facing material
- Master’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Macros, MS office (PPT and Word) and Reporting tools
- Excellent collaboration and network building skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous, high paced environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.