- Experience in: Customer Service project delivery / Customer Transformation project delivery
- Deep skills in included required skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales and/or Service Transformation programs
- Minimum of 4 years of consulting experience
- Minimum of 4 years of project management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the utilities industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- Utilities Customer Care Experience - operations or consulting
- Functional and/or Technical Experience with CRM / Customer Care with focus on business process improvement and/or supporting technical solutions (e.g. in the contact center, back office and strategic departments of a retail utility)
- Experience with / understanding of smart grid impacts on CRM / Customer Care
- Experience with utilities value levers (operational and strategic)
- Demonstrated experience and ability to develop road maps, strategies and also lead defined projects to design, "build", and implementation
- Deep expertise in problem solving and structuring, (logical and analytic capabilities)
- Significant experience with resolving issues associated with improving operating and strategic performance
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to timelines and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to 'get stuff done' in a short period of time at high quality
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse set of team members through projects
- Demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships
- Strong executive presence and client building / influencing skills
- Exceptional communication and team building / mentoring skills
- Project financials acumen
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.