The Utility Key Operator is responsible for packaging Syrup in bags using automated and manual filling machines. The Filler Operator must perform cleaning and sanitation requirements to meet Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. Function Specific Activities:
- Daily operation of filling machinery safely and efficiently to produce top quality products
- Troubleshoot machinery
- Responsible for proper and accurate product/package/code changes
- Maintain equipment per manufacturers and internal specifications by ensuring the completion of PM's, initiating work orders, and integrating into the maintenance team during rebuilds and supplementary repairs.
- Perform all Filling Operator CIP/COP duties and surface foaming with mechanical cleaning for all other areas.
- Report and/or correct safety issues. Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and surroundings.
- Perform quality inspections on materials and finished product. Quality checks to include, codes, seals and weights.
- If out of specification conditions are observed, notify responsible personnel and assist in resolution as appropriate. Follow procedures for Isolating hold product or defective material.
- Participation in training and qualifying associates, pre-shift meetings, team assignments and audits.
- Complete and accurately document all activities during shift
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, GMP and all CCNA rules and policies.
- Report and/or correct safety issues.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and surroundings.
- All other duties as assigned
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g., customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, etc)
- High School Diploma required. Some advanced educational training is a plus (Associates, Certification, etc.)
- Must have prior skills in a leadership capacity (work, home, organization, church, etc.)
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and be capable of learning SAP Inventory Management and LIS software programs.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Solid interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast- paced, stressful environment with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as required.
- Certified to run/operate multiple types of production line equipment is desired.
- Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.