Work Schedule: 1 st Shift (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
To ensure quality, food safety/security, weight and labeling of product containers. To load packaged goods and concentrates onto trailers in a safely manner.WHY THIS POSITION IS IMPORTANT:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Food Safety/Security
- Safety Involvement
- Water Stewardship
- Productivity Improvement
- Order Fill Rate
- Inventory Accuracy
- Zero Quality Defects
- Total Productive Manufacturing
- Responsible for performing routine clerical duties in accordance with standard administrative office procedures.
- Receive inbound finish goods, raw materials, corrugate, bags,
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- SAP Data entry.
- Filing and other administrative duties.
- Handle routine correspondence, including mail and faxes.
- Interface with customers.
- Prepare business reports and presentations.
- Purchase supplies.
- Forklift operations/inspections
- Retrieve blind count and sign out
- Open dock, set dock plate
- Visually inspect trailer before loading
- Responsible for working in shipping to help load trailers
- Physically verify load, check others loads
- Shut doors, unlock trailers & apply seals
- Record required information
- Identify/move leakers or return to packaging
- Operate barcode system (SAP)
- Work with label printers
- Operate shrink wrap machine
- Label packages/pallets
- Comply with all Integrated Management System policies and procedures
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Comply with Safety Policies and Procedures
- Inventory finished products
- Responsible for working in shipping to help load trailers
- Data entry
- Materials Receiving
- BIB palletizer, box forming, filling functions
- 75G filling, sealing, washing operations
- Responsible for performing routine clerical duties in accordance with standard administrative office procedures
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures.
- Visual ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems.
- Ability to record information.
- Ability to move at least 65 lbs a distance of 5ft.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2 hours).
- Forklift Certification
JOB LOCATION & WORK CONDITIONS:
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
All Coca-Cola North America Syrup branches. Work is performed mostly on production floor. Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposure to moderate noise levels, working around moving equipment, wetness, hazardous chemicals. Work is performed on fixed shifts. Manufacturing facility subject to extreme heat and cold. Multi-shift operation. Overtime might be required.EQUIPMENT OPERATED & TOOLS USED:
Forklift, shrink wrapper, dock doors, freight elevators, battery hoist and chargers, two way radios, fax machines, computer, printers and telephoneREQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
Safety shoes; gloves; safety glasses; ear protection, hairnets, beard nets, protective aprons & face shields where applicable
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top