What you’ll be doing...
As a UX Designer you will be responsible for creating solutions for our Security Services customers that delight our users and allow them to become more efficient. We are looking for an innovator who is energized by developing creative solutions to complex problems. As a highly talented UX Designer you’ll blend your skills of communication, analytical, and technical skills to create information architecture diagrams, user experience workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive prototypes.
- Experience designing complex solutions for analytical platforms
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to other team members
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- UXD experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Five or more years of UXD experience.
- Demonstrated skill set in design, development, and/or research.
- Strong ability to create information architecture diagrams, user experience workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive prototypes.
- Ability to create pixel-level mockups and/or clickable high fidelity prototypes based on an existing style guide using tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Experience Design, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team to listen effectively, to respect others’ perspectives and contributions, and to offer and accept feedback openly.
- Ability to be organized, to think beyond what is asked for, and juggle multiple projects and competing prioritizes.
- Experience with Agile Product Development.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.