We are currently seeking a strong UX Web Designer for the Interline digital team. The ideal candidate should have +5 years of web experience and an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user experience skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements and user stories into wireframes. The successful candidate will be comfortable collaborating and working in a cross-functional team that consists of developers, user experience architects, and project managers.
* Proven previous experience and strong understanding of responsive/adaptive design
* Capable of transforming ideas into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
* Ability to quickly prepare low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and end user testing
* Gauge the technical feasibility of the prototype against standard delivery platforms utilized within the enterprise.
* Develop high fidelity designs not only for review, iteration, and approval but also for leverage by the development team.
* Musts: Experience creating responsive and adaptive implementation experience
o Cross-browser and cross-device optimization
* Experience working with Bootstrap and 960 Grid a plus
* Open Graph and Social APIs (FB, Twitter, YouTube, Google APIs etc.) experience a plus
* The ability to work as part of a fast-moving team
* A passion for building meaningful visualizations on the web
* A strong sense of craftsmanship
* A powerful intellectual curiosity
3-6 month contract
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.