Are you a UX Designer with a passion for designing on either B2B or B2B plaftorms? Do you think with a user centric mindset and want to make an innovative impact for our customers?
Our company is looking for an experienced UX Designer who thinks critically and enjoys breaking down complex problems into seamless and simple experiences.
Here you will:
* Build relationships and work with product managers, researchers, technologists, outside vendor and our brands
* Create wireframes, specifications, audits, heuristic evaluations, task flows, and prototypes
* Use a deep knowledge of design principles and human behavior to describe your design rationale
* Understand the needs of our customers and associates
* Synthesize customer feedback, research, and analytics into actionable results
* 3+ years of experience in user experience design
* Experience working on complex projects across multiple domain areas
* Demonstrated fluency in best practices for web-based, mobile, and software user experience design
* Recognized leadership skills
* Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from multiple groups
* Ability to drive the design review cycle and achieve consensus
* Strong verbal and written presentation skills to communicate design recommendations
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with tools like Visio, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, Azure, Hype
* Experience in usability testing and user research a plus
* B.S./B.A. or higher in User Experience Design, Information Design, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or related fields
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.