Are your UX Designer/Reseacher looking for your next challenge and opportunity? Our Financial client is actively seeking to bring on a UXer to their digital group.
Top 3 Skills:
1. 1-3 years of experience with InDesign and Powerpoint/keynote
2. Visual Design experience when it comes to marketing communications materials
3. Experience working and communicating with senior managers on a regular basis
**preferred agile experience
This person will be joining one of the design teams for our client. They will be helping to make enhancements to their public site as well as working with an agency on a rebranding initiative. They will be putting together the assets and working with the agency to deliver on them.The visual piece is definitely important for this
This person will also be helping to create 13 difference presentations for a large high profile client event that they have in in the new year. They will also be helping with some of the visual design work on the team including creating assets for the website. They will be using indesign, keynote and power point to help bring the data that they are trying to present to their clients to life in design presentation form. This person will be interacting with principals at at the company(aka senior managers) to discuss the scope and overall vision for each presentation. They will be presenting at an event in Florida in march-there will be 13 different presentations that will need to be delivered on. This person needs to be able to interface with high up execs and understand the content, figure out how to build out their presentation to speak to the overall initiatives. They will then be working in InDesign Creating the presentation as well as being able to work with a senior level managers within the company. Going back and forth with them until the presentation is complete.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Creates world-class solutions for a wide range of users, business and marketing goals by leading small to mid-scale initiatives. Defines
complex problems and uses research, conceptualization (sketches/wireframes), visual design.
Works in partnership with cross-divisional teams, and business leaders. Takes into account every aspect of the user's experience,
business and marketing goals to coordinate and deliver design, prototype, and documentation, to the highest possible standards.
4. Develops a professional network to foster collaboration within the project team, to support project-level initiatives, and to improve the
ability of the team in resolving issues.
5. Understands the latest technology and devices (including programming languages, network infrastructure, processes, web and mobile
application development) to produce technically achievable and efficient interactive solutions.
6. Presents and "sells" design solutions to senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders. Ensures the success of the
strategy and the ability to champion the best possible user experience.
7. Partners with IT project teams throughout development to execution. Tests coded UI to ensure adherence to defined design and
behaviors. Serves as an informal functional tester for one's own and peers' web UI design projects. Coordinates with Project Managers on
project schedules, assignments, and workflow.
8. Trains and mentors junior staff in best practices of user experience design. Provides guidance, training, and motivation.
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.