Top 3 Skills:
1. 3-5 years of UX Design experience
2. Experience working in a manufacturing environment
3. Flexible team player personality that has a track record of problem solving
**Huge plus would be UX Design experience on Windows Desktop Software**
Consultant must be able to work on a W2 status
The User Experience Designer is primarily responsible for creating navigation structures and information designs, as well as constructing prototypes, storyboards, and mockups to effectively communicate designs to product management and development. The User Experience Designer role depends greatly on user-centered design research and usability testing to guide their designs. The candidate will possess the ability to create visual designs for desktop software, websites, and mobile applications.
* Assist product management and feature teams in defining functional interaction requirements specifications.
* Assist in the development of user interface design documentation, standards, and patterns.
* Manage user experience design documentation repositories including UI standards, personas, workflows, and research data.
* Present and defend design assets, workflows, and prototypes to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
* Develop mockup / prototype interaction designs, including user interaction models, information architecture, wireframes, and screen flows.
* Work with teammates to conduct customer studies of mockups, prototypes, and existing interfaces; and iterate designs based on usability test results.
* Lead user-centered design activities to synthesize ideas, define problems, clarify solutions, and explicate rationale.
* Assist in review of analytical data including runtime intelligence, user surveys, and usability tests to get a clear understanding of user needs for upcoming designs.
* For an experienced UX Designer, this manager would like to see a strong portfolio that displays a complete understanding of the design lifecycle, from conceptual design through to production, via a wide array of deliverables such as empathy maps, task analysis and flows, journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and production versions of final designs.
* Looking for a variety of experience with different software packages and UX specific wireframing tools such as Balsamiq or Axure.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.