We are looking for an awesome designer to join our engineering team and help us design the next generation of Microsoft commerce experiences. If you have acute attention to detail, passion for designing awesome end-user experiences quickly, and a strong collaborative spirit, then you are a perfect fit for our team!
Key responsibilities will include:
• Design user experiences that make complex commerce scenarios intuitive, fast, and delightful
• Understand and contribute to the product’s value proposition
• Participate in the definition and design of key scenarios, use cases, and end-user experiences
• Identify hard problems along with the pros/cons of possible design solutions
• Stay abreast of latest ecommerce trends
• Inspire and influence product group partners
• 3+ years of experience designing and shipping high-quality consumer products.
Ideally, you also have the following skills and experience:
• The ability to apply information architecture principles to user experience problems
• Self-motivated and comfortable with ambiguity
• Experience producing functional prototypes with prototyping tools
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.