Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a UX Lead / Prototyper within Johnson & Johnson ITAS. Application Services Commercial/R&D (AS C/R&D) to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building web and mobile software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be located in either Raritan or Somerville, New Jersey.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is within the IT Application Services Digital and Analytics organization, which is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery, Consulting and Software Engineering of Digital Marketing solutions, Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions, and Healthcare Technology/ Digital Health solutions for Johnson & Johnson Operating Companies. This individual will act as a UX Developer to help support initiatives in the digital healthcare IT service.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Playing a lead role in interpreting business requirements and translating them to UI wireframes and storyboard concepts
• Collaborating with the program team to flesh out concepts and quickly build concepts to socialize with key stakeholders
• Ability to transition between various digital channels including web and mobile
• Design and map the experience using journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and other artifacts
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Human-Computer Interaction, information design, communications, Computer Systems, etc.) is required
• Highly skilled in developing low/medium fidelity wireframes/storyboards as conceptual designs
• Experience with developing UI designs using tools is required (ex. Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Proto.io, Marvel, Balsalmiq, etc.)
• Ability to build user personas, customer journey maps and detailed flow diagrams
• Knowledge and practice of lean product design (UCD) principles
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum delivery teams
• Knowledge in the digital technology landscape and working with teams specializing in software development and design principlesPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID