Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We embody the qualities of a great company, deliver world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. It's that simple and has recently earned us #1 Great Place to Work in Technology.
The Workday user experience is unparalleled among business applications. If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that business applications should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you. We're looking for a passionate and innovative design researcher to support our product design efforts.
The Workday Product Design team delivers consumer-style experiences for complex business transactions. The Financials team, in particular, is a talented team with a love of collaboration and finding simple solutions to complicated problems. What we expect
What you can expect
- Industry experience with multiple qualitative methods
- Ability to get buy-in from stakeholders of all types
- Eagerness to collaborate with designers and other researchers
- That you'll be a font of knowledge on your research areas
- The ability to dive in and learn our complex array of systems and interfaces
It would be nice for you to have:
- Managers who care about your and your career growth
- A collaborative team who will get involved in your studies
- Impactful projects that executives and customers care about
- Constant exploration and testing, with 2 major releases to customers a year
- A product that has user experience as its key differentiator in the industry
- Deep familiarity with the design process
- Some quantitative skills
- Experience mentoring more junior researchers
- Ping pong skills
- You shared in kindergarten !
Interested? Send us your resume and we'll be in touch. Workday Innovation and Designing for "Mobile First"
- Workday Vice President of User Experience Joe Korngiebel explains the design thinking approach for Workday 22
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.