PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC established New Ventures to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market.
New Ventures identifies, develops, and commercializes technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other IP-based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within the Firm, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue.
Our product build team helps each venture team to define new customer experiences around emerging technology or new applications of existing technology.
Our human-centered approach to design enables venture teams to deliver personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences.
Members of the User Experience Design team transform business strategy, consumer research, and analytics into compelling creative designs.Position/Program Requirements
A portfolio of your desktop, mobile and tablet UX/UI work (wireframes, prototypes, user flows, information architectures, etc) is required for review.
Please include a link to it in your resume or upload it on the Additional Attachments section of the application.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2 years of experience, preferably in an agency-like environment.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in designing and creating deliverables that support the execution of digital business strategy in conjunction with the business development lifecycle and client presentations or meetings, emphasizing performance in a team environment including the following areas:
- Utilize and apply skills in UX/UI design industry leading practices, patterns, and intuitive navigational schemes into projects assigned;
- Build interactive prototypes (preferably experience with InVision);
- Translate user journeys and business capabilities into detailed information architecture;
- Create detailed wireframes
and annotate functionality;
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and multiple deliverables;
- Create user requirement specifications, including personas, scenarios, task analysis, flowcharts, organization and navigation models detailed wireframes and other tools to effectively communicate the user experience and user interface/interaction elements;
- Merge research findings, new ideas, creative innovation, and industry leading practices to generate unique strategic solutions;
- Define vision and approach for UX/UI design standards in order to ensure a consistent look and feel, and annotate and explain guidelines to design and development teams to ensure guidelines are followed at all phases of the project;
- Work with Creative team and UX/UI Technical Leads to ensure successful implementation of functionality, usability, interface, and interaction designs;
- Lead research efforts to understand user needs by creating documentation such as persona creation, heuristics evaluations, usability testing, focus groups, and competitor evaluations to create forward-looking, usable and industry leading new products; and,
- Review and interpret analytics data to inform understanding of customer behavior and the site experience.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing effective written and verbal business communication when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment, emphasizing the preparation of clear and concise documentation for clients; and,
- Engaging in teamwork dynamics, including understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and completing work in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.