Are your UX Designer/Reseacher looking for your next challenge and opportunity? Our healthcare client is actively seeking to bring on a UXer to their digital group.
Top 3 skills:
1. Experience with UX, IA, and Research - proven ability to work with stakeholders and understand what they need.
2. Proven ability/experience facilitating stakeholder meetings - help structure the conversation and gather necessary information and shape requirements as well a project road map.
3. Very curious and have a propensity to follow through with things (user research is a part of this). Should be confident and passionate about the work being done in healthcare.
UX Designer & Researcher
This position delivers design for various media including web, mobile and social applications.
* Develops high-quality designs by collaborating with design team members, developers and stakeholders.
* Produces interactive experiences, mostly digital.
* Supports producing best practices materials/takes part in research to craft best practices materials around design research and UX design in healthcare.
* Builds simple prototypes for user testing and conducting interviews.
* Researches and recommends new digital solutions.
* Assists in preparing internal and external facing presentations.
* Facilitating stakeholder meetings - help structure the conversation and gather necessary information and shape requirements as well a project road map.
* Responsible for Information Architecture.
* Experience in Adobe Creative Suite a must.
* Must be able to facilitate design meetings and gather information.
o Open to someone not having a ton of experience with that but having the personality for it/willingness and ability to do this.
* Must be able to effectively and accurately capture and synthesize notes in from meetings.
* Must have to be comfortable with public speaking and putting together presentations.
o Presentations include sharing with the world what they're doing there. Being comfortable talking about the project no matter what phase it's in is crucial.
* Character traits: very curious and have a propensity to follow through with things (user research is a part of this). Should be confident and passionate about the work being done in healthcare.
* Relentlessly positive and encouraging.
* Must have a sense of business acumen (thinking about the ROI, what the other people in the room care about, KPIs, how to measure success of a particular project).
* Experience with Information Architecture.
* Work closely with development leads to produce experiences
* Interest in AR/VR technology.
* Interest in artificial intelligence.
* Voice Interface technology
* Structuring usability tests
* Product design & embrace lean, agile product development methodology
* Experience in presentation design a preferred.
About the Team
This talented designer will be part of a talented digital Group. Our client is a digital agency that partners with staff, students, patients, community, industry, & governments to design, develop, & implement value-driven & consumer-focused solutions to transform healthcare & its education. The Group enables the company to deliver on its mission to improve lives via digital innovation & a laser focus on consumer experience.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.