At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
The Software Developer internship is located at the Lehi, Utah and will run from May through August 2017.
You'll change the world by...
- Using your technical skills, tools, languages, and architectures to design software in a team environment.
- Wireframing new features and templates and improvements to existing functionality.
- Creating visual designs based on approved wireframes.
- Building prototypes of new features, templates and apps to demonstrate and test new designs.
- Participating in usability studies on existing and new applications.
- Continuously providing usability design improvement recommendations based on industry best practices, observed user behavior and site/app analytics.
You'll do that with your...
- Graphic Design Skill-set
- Creative Flexibility
- Attention to Detail
- Deadline-centric approach
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, and InVision.
- Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up, and evaluating interaction design.
- Knowledge of the best practices for interaction design for cross-platform devices and applications.
- Please provide portfolio of work samples.
You'll know you're ready if you have...
- This is an entry level position.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.