PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC established New Ventures to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market.
New Ventures identifies, develops, and commercializes technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other IP-based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within the Firm, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue.
Our product build team helps each venture team to define new customer experiences around emerging technology or new applications of existing technology.
Our human-centered approach to design enables venture teams to deliver personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences.
PwCâ€™s New Venture Lab works alongside Product Teams and Client Stakeholders to design, prototype, and deliver technology-based solutions. We are a cross-disciplined professionals adept at various specialities across the software lifecycle (UI/UX, Product, Development and DevOps) who focus on accelerating the ideation process to build functional prototypes and products.
The New Ventures UX Strategist will work to deliver on New Ventures strategic projects and objectives in the following:
- Translate business concepts into experience requirements;
Validate experience assumptions and decisions by gathering customer feedback;
- Coordinate with Marketing and Product Support teams to ensure that experience is consistent across channels;
- Collaborate with NV Creative Director to define the overall brand and experience strategy; and,
- Manage and develop junior UX/UI resources.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7 and at least 4 years of experience of UX/UI design and prototyping.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following:
- Comprehensive understanding of UX/UI design approaches, technologies, and tools (including personas, journey maps, information architecture, wireframes/clickthroughs, functional prototypes, and test-driven design and development);
- Contributing and managing prototyping/innovation lab environment, and working with small teams across a variety of new and emerging technologies;
- Evaluating and reviewing experience requirements translated into Front End code; and,
- Leading experience design efforts with new and emerging technologies leveraging agile development techniques.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing effective written and verbal communication with the ability to translate between business, design, and technical stakeholders as required to meet strategic program/project objectives;
- Utilizing and applying strong project management, multitasking, organizational, and prioritization skills;
- Working in a challenging and collaborative environment with small teams;
- Creative problem solving with ability to deliver workable solutions/design under tight timeframes with limited budgets;
- Possessing a strong passion for learning and understanding new and emerging technologies, techniques, tools, etc.;
- Leading and committing to the principles of the PwC experience; and,
- Possessing "Maker" mentality with a self-motivated proclivity to experiment and create.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.