Adecco Engineering and Technology is currently recruiting for an Engineering Technician job located in Santa Clara, CA. This position is offering $30.00 per hour. Must have an Associate's degree and at least two year's experience.
Engineering Technician job responsibilities include:
- Performs electro-mechanical technical functions and activities such as test, checkout, modification, troubleshooting and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical systems and test fixtures
- Tests and troubleshoots system level and component level problems in electrical and mechanical systems and sub-systems
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or plans to perform moderate testing and troubleshooting
- Compile logbooks and test procedures documentation utilizing good writing skills
- May perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic & vacuum and process testing on company platforms to Engineering documentation
- Process and Hardware Technical Support including Maintain and assemble HWCVD tools and test stands; Implement software control and data acquisition for shoebox HWCVD chamber and test stands;
- Run deposition process on R&D HWCVD chamber (SiCoNi) as process technician; Run deposition process on R&D silicon nitride PECVD chamber (TxZ) as process technician
- Sample Characterization and Analysis including Trained and responsible for film analysis via Raman spectroscopy at ES, film analysis via FT-IR at AKT; film thickness characterization via optical profilometry (AKT, ES) & ellipsometer (AKT, ES); refractive index measurements at AKT; nano/micro indenter and AFM at ES; SEM and Optical microscopy analysis
- Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and practices. Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Becomes familiar with current manufacturing and/or engineering processes and stays informed of any changes in procedures.
- Performs necessary rework and assists in determining remedies for malfunctions.
- Associate's Degree
- Two - four years' experience
- Functional Knowledge: Proficiency of analytical processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Business Expertise: Understands how teams integrate with others to achieve objective
- Leadership: May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team member
- Problem Solving: Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedure
- Impacts: Quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Interpersonal: Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
If you are interested, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Jharna Kachru at 408-328-0778 or Jharna.Kachru@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.