Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Perform valuation related activities for managed client portfolios
- Compiling and reporting of portfolio investments data for risk purposes
- Prepare investments and fair value disclosure data for client regulatory filings
- Assist with the compilation and preparation of various client presentations
- Assist with other investment and valuation ad-hoc projects as requested throughout the year
- Work closely with investment management personnel on client deliverables
- Interact with client stakeholders, third party vendors and other State Street groups, including client accounting and servicing, pricing and valuation groups
- 5-7 years of finance/accounting related experience preferably in a financial services industry with a good understanding of finance/economic concepts
- Advanced Excel skills required (including pivot tables, use of complex formulas)
- Effective time management and communication with various levels within the organization
- Familiarity with Business Objects, Bloomberg API, Trading platforms
- Ability to work with large amounts of data with an unequivocal commitment to data accuracy
- Strong data governance and understanding of data flows, controls and analysis to prevent release of erroneous data
- Ability to improve and design more efficient processes in fulfilling client servicing objectives
- Positive attitude and willingness to expand beyond comfort zone
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.