- Lead sales efforts for local office Valuation Practice in Dallas
- Nationally team to deliver on client engagements; collaborate with other Crowe practices to build cross-functional relationships
- Design the scope of work for engagements, oversee day-to-day activities, assume responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables, and effectively manage risk associated with engagements
- Plan, perform and manage valuation teams on projects with the ability to multi-task between several projects independently (unsupervised capacity)
- Manage client relationships with the goal of becoming the point person for designated key clients
- Consult with clients in all aspects of valuation process
- Must be able to articulate deal issues and document accounting issues clearly with a concise writing style for the preparation of reports
- Supervise, mentor, and train staff with a long-term goal of leading a local office staff team; provide timely and effective performance feedback and training
- Perform reviews of third party appraisals for audit support purposes
Expertise in Financial Reporting Required
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required
- Valuation or relevant accreditation required (ASA, CFA, ABV)
- Six+ to nine years’ experience in valuation in a consulting firm, CPA firm, investment bank or related environment providing services in corporate finance, valuation services and/or transaction services
- Manage and deliver business and intangible valuations for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization, corporate services and management planning purposes
- Strong experience performing business assessment & analysis, contingent consideration (earn-outs) and share-based award valuations (SARs, options), purchase price allocations, valuation of intangible assets and liabilities, preparation of valuation reports/schedules, understanding of financial reporting and tax related valuations.
- Experience in management of projects and staff in field and local office.
- Must be self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to oversee multiple valuation engagements and manage client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical and financial modeling skills, the ability to work well in a team environment and a commitment to mentoring and developing staff
- Must drive sales opportunities beginning in local market and expanding nationally
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.