Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Valuation Services Specialist in Plano, TX
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Valuation Services Specialist
Location: Plano, TX (moving to Coppell in January)
• Manages a pipeline of appraisal orders using a queue management system.
• Owns the full appraisal order fulfillment process from order entry to order completion, ensuring timely completion of orders.
• Acts as liason between appraiser and customer to answer questions, provide order status, etc.
• Respond to and document escalation issues; document files with issue resolution.
• Respond to email and phone call inquiries on an as-needed basis.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• High school diploma equivalent
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional phone demeanor
• "Best-in-class" customer service skills via both phone and email
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Proactive, driven and highly motivated
• Strong problem solving skills; ability to resolve escalated issues on behalf of the internal or external client
• Ability to collaborate and support others in a team environment
• Proficient in basic computer skills
• Experience working in a fast paced, production-driven environment preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Yulia Le Good at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.