Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Are you smart, curious, and fearless? Do you like building relationships, solving problems, and driving new business? Do you value independence, flexibility, collaboration, and team camaraderie? If you answered, "Yes!" to these questions, then you should consider a career as a Value Manager at Workday.
This position is on the Value Management team working with prospective and current Workday customers to help them understand the value that Workday's differentiated capabilities will enable in their business.
You will enjoy direct prospect & customer interaction and be a pivotal part of driving revenue for Workday across our expanding product portfolio.As a Value Manager, you will:
- Assist local sales teams in generating net new and add-on pipeline opportunities
- Work with local sales teams to develop and refine deal strategies
- Collaborate with sales to develop value propositions, often presenting this messaging direct to prospect and customer audiences
- Lead end-to-end value engagements
- Drive discovery interviews with prospect HR, Finance, and IT stakeholders
- Develop and deliver highly engaging presentations to senior business audiences
- Conduct quantitative analysis, ROI modeling, and benchmarking
- Collaborate closely with Workday sales teams (sales, pre-sales, & services) and prospect/customer teams throughout the engagement process
- Build innovative thought leadership and value-selling tools
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, ideally in consulting, professional services, pre-sales, value engineering, sales, or account management roles
- Excellent collaboration, multi-tasking, executive presentation, and persuasion skills
- Strong consulting skill set, including excellent discovery, analysis, quantitative modeling, listening, and communication skills
- Deeply curious about business, highly motivated to have an impact on prospects/customers, and broadly interested in leveraging technology to solve business problems
- Understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward
- Ability to build highly compelling business cases for enterprise software projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Domain experience in enterprise software, human resources, finance and/or corporate planning is highly desired
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA encouraged
- Travel 20-40%, typically in region (mostly day trips or one overnight)
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.