The Value Realization Finance Associate Manager position will play an important role in the PepsiCo Global Transformation. This role is part of a small Value Realization team focused on supporting the global productivity programs that cross sectors, functions and other organizational boundaries.
This role will work closely with the Sr. Director and own the coordination of the Global Smart Spending Budgeting tools and capability (i.e., Tool, process, training and global alignment) across PepsiCo and will be the primary liaison with BIS.
This role will also be responsible for coordinating and leading global program meetings, preparing SteerCo meeting updates and supporting global program execution efforts that cross global boundaries. In addition, as new Smart Spending categories or new programs are identified, this role will support analytics related to the development of the project business case/plan and targets, enablers, support the development of project based KPI's/metrics with internal stakeholders, define governance processes and facilitate the integration into existing PepsiCo financial processes. Qualifications/Requirements
- MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in financial planning or consulting
- Expert Excel skills (complex formulas, macros., etc.,)
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of improving processes, leading projects and influencing decision makers
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and flexibility to manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills when working with both junior and senior personnel
- Focused, career-minded, eager to learn and deliver results
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation building
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.