Blake Medical Center is currently accepting applications for a Registered Vascular Technologist (Vascular Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis in our Ultrasound Department. Ultrasound and Vascular Registries are required. AHA BLS required, and two (2) years of experience is preferred. Qualified, registered techs are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration.
Experience a higher standard of care at Blake Medical Center located in Bradenton, Florida just minutes from the Gulf Coast beaches. Our 383-bed acute care facility has been named a nine-time "100 Top Hospital" and a "100 Top Cardiovascular Hospital" by Thompson Reuters, formerly known as Solucient. Blake Medical Center has recently been designated a provisional Level II Trauma Center. With a strong commitment to quality care, advanced technology and professional development we make sure our employees are well cared for too.Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound and Vascular Registries.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association.
- Minimum two (2) years experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom