For immediate consideration, please send a current resume to Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a manufacturing company in the Westfield, MA area, is looking to add a VB Developer to its team. Candidates for this role should have a minimum of three years software development experience. A strong skill set in full stack .NET Development, specifically with VB, VB.net, C# and SQL is a must. Candidates must also have exposure to development in ERP systems.
1) Development Experience with VB6, VB.net and VB.net Compact Framework
2) ERP Experience
3) Strong in SQL
4) Experience with Peoplesoft Financial and Supply Chain is a plus
5) Development experience with ASP.net is a plus
6) Crystal Reports, EDI, SQL Server, and Wonderware Industrial SQL Server a plus
7) Experience in manufacturing environment a plus
1) 1st level support for in-house VB, VB.net and VB.net Compact Application Framework
2) 2nd level support for PeopleSoft ERP
3) Develop and maintain EDI
4) Maintain and develop in-house custom applications using VB6, VB.net, and VB.net Compact Framework
5) Participate in problem solving, applying fixes and patches or system changes during off hours, weekends and/or holidays as required
6) Monitoring the health of automated systems
7) 2nd level support for routine database functions
8) Participate in off-hours on-call rotation
9) User training and support as required
10) Participate on major upgrade/implementation projects as required
11) Participate in project teams with users for the purpose of defining requirements
Local candidates only. No third parties.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.