The Senior Director of National Sales will be responsible for profitably growing VEB brands (portfolio currently includes Honest Tea, ZICO, Peace Tea, Tum-E-Yummies and Hubert's Lemonade) through effective collaboration with the NRS Team. The Senior Director will lead a team of four Directors, who are accountable for working with the CCNA NRS and FSOP teams to drive innovation in their accounts. This position will focus primarily on convenience retail and food service on premise channels. The position's geographic location is flexible.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong leadership abilities with influencing/communication skills that develop credibility. Must be analytical and have the ability to analyze data and see what is possible in the near and long term for both the customer and the system to create value for both sides. Develops capabilities to ensure the creation and continuous development of a sophisticated, world-class customer selling team while also actively building the next generation of leaders for VEB and The Coca-Cola system.THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED IN ANY MAJOR CITY IN THE UNITED STATESPrimary Responsibilities
- Leads annual VEB plan achievement through leading a team of VEB Directors with indirect customer responsibility.
- Interfaces with the customer and NRS VPs with an executive general management approach, bringing strategic value opportunities to the customer with an ability to represent VEB's mission to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Leads and coaches sales team with a general management lens
- Understanding of how to build smaller brands in a large system
- Strong written and oral communication
- Analyze Data and Develop Point of View: Must be able to analyze Nielsen & proprietary customer data and clearly explain performance to inspire action within customer and KO system.
- Advancing the Customer Relationship: Ability to facilitate and accelerate the business relationship based upon an understanding of the customer. Includes the ability to actively listen and engage in conversation with customers to uncover relevant information, resources and solutions.
- Problem solving
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Required: 7 years of successful account management
- Preferred: Entrepreneurial and seasoned sales and people leader with heavy experience with the bottling system, foodservice distribution and the inner workings of the Coca-Cola NRS and FSOP internal teams.
: Any major city in the US Travel
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential