You've known us all your life. Perhaps you even think of Coca-Cola® as an old friend. But old friends can grow in new and exciting ways. Surely you have. And so have we.
Coke's Venturing & Emerging Brands (VEB) team was created in 2007 with an ambitious mission: to identify and build the company's next generation of billion-dollar brands in North America. The team invests in and builds groundbreaking beverages that satisfy unmet consumer needs - from NOS energy and FUZE enhanced juice drinks, to Honest Tea and Zico coconut water, to Core Power milk-based protein drinks and illy issimo ready-to-drink coffee beverages. Coke is on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Our journey focuses on leveraging these strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company, and to remain as one of the most respected companies in the world. The time is now.Help grow an iconic brand
As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for building profitable volume of all assigned VEB brands through expansion of outlet distribution, effective merchandising and superior execution of promotional programs with the local bottler/distributor. The ideal candidate is self-driven, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that's making a difference.
Do you have what we're looking for?
- Within assigned market, execute the sales plan by assisting bottlers/distributors to develop appropriate action plans
- Secure new outlet availability by influencing bottlers/distributors through route rides, crew drives and local key account calls as required
- Provide ongoing communication on sales. marketing and executional opportunities and perform as contact for all bottler/distributor sales management
- Assist Area Manager with deduction/administrative and other duties as assigned
- Submit regular recaps outlining objectives, results, barriers and opportunities
What we offer:
- High School Education; Undergraduate degree preferred
- 1-2 years' experience in CPG companies
- Ability to travel and work long, flexible hours, including occasional nights and weekends, as required
- Excellent driving record and insurancePersonal vehicle to use, if necessary
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Results-driven and customer-focused mentality with a collaborative attitude
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.