Enterprise, National, and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Tri-Branded Car Detailer at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport in Dallas, TX! The Vehicle Service Agent/Car Detailer prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Vehicle Service Agent/Car Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding area
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than two (2) moving violations and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DWI, DUI, etc)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends. Schedules are based on seniority according to a shift bid process.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $10-$15 within the first year, based on monthly bonuses, overtime, and potential merit based increases