Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and
distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells
and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume.
Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage
brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton,
and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied
brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands
they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting
careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork
and responsibility, you belong at PBC.Job Description:
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by
coordinating marketing equipment installation activity.Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Job Qualifications:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing equipment activity for a Market Unit
- Manage, receive and distribute all marketing equipment assets and parts
- Provide daily customer service with a focus on coordinating work over the phone
- Communicate effectively with the Sales Team on installation activities.
- Provide weekly reporting for entire market on status updates and installations.
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A minimum of 2 years of operational, logistics experience
- Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- Bilingual speaking skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Electrical or refrigeration experience is a plus
Eligible for Limited Relocation
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.