Overview: About Aramark:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: The Business Services
division of Aramark, with over $1 billion in revenues and 18,000 employees, provides a wide range of food and other support services to more than 500 clients in business and industry, at more than 1,500 locations in the U.S. Aramarkoffers Fortune 500 companies and other large and small employers a single-source provider for employee cafés, executive dining rooms, catering, convenience stores, conference center management, and facility management. Aramark Business Dining is looking for professional leaders committed to providing our customers with unique solutions, outstanding variety, and healthy menu choices to improve the overall well-being and productivity of client locations.
As a Vending Manager
you will oversee daily foodservice operations in a Corporate Dining unit of a secure client location. You will be responsible for: Warehouse/Practical Experience
: Product familiarization, Ordering /Receiving , Organization of Warehouse Inventory, Stock & rotation, Product distribution/12 Day Route Schedule, Security of warehouse. Field Focus
: DEX Servicing Client: Cleaning, Stocking, Invoicing, Understanding Client ordering process, Review route cards & manifest, Daily Usage and Reconciliation of Routes Sales, customer interaction at accounts, up-selling office coffee opportunities. Customer focus
: Equipment Familiarization, New Account Opening Experience, Call tracking process, Routing of service call, Client Visitations, Products, Service and Equipment, Customer Satisfaction, Trends, Customer Surveys, Promotions. Problem solving
: Trouble Shooting, Understanding monthly reports, Pricing Strategy, Reacting to Trends, Audit Procedures, Policy and Procedures, Vendor Relationships, Fleet Services, PMS. Employee Engagement:
HR basics ,
Training & Development ,
Safety program ,
Interviewing - Hiring Skills ,
Team assessment and staffing ,
Reward & recognition. Accounting and Financials
: Overview of Key Financial Reports , MRS, TDR, Expense Detail, AP, Payroll , Sales Report, Variance Report, Inventory control detail, summary, recap, weekly receiving, machines not serviced prior 20 days , Data Entry Procedures, Invoicing, Collection, Deposits process , FADL , Budgets, Forecasting , Machine Accountability - Audits.
- Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree in Institutions Management, Foods and Nutrition or other related fields, plus a minimum of two to five years of relevant experience (years of experience is greater for larger unit assignments).
- Excellent food production knowledge is essential for this role.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential for success in this role.
- The ability to identify defects in the preparation and service of food and implement improved quality control procedures as well as to communicate effectively with clients, client customers and support staff is required.
- Responsible for responding effectively to changing demands.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.