Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Summary:
The Vendor is responsible for carrying, transporting, and selling food and alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages to guests in assigned location(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs. Essential Functions:
- Carry an assortment of items for in seat sales to guests
- Ensure bins, carrying trays, and bags are clean and ready for use
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons' identification
- Processes cash transactions for food and beverage items served; accepts payments and makes change as appropriate
- Upholds inventory integrity and adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food and beverage service experience preferred
- Experience as a roving vendor a plus
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Requires basic math and counting skills
- Requires constant standing, walking, and climbing stairs
- Requires constant carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling up of to 50 lbs.
- Requires occasional carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling of greater than 50 lbs.
- Work may involve exposure to unusual elements and extreme temperatures
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.