About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia,USA) We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Vendor Manager- North America Benefits
Atlanta, GA Position Overview
This role has responsibility for building, maintaining and governing the vendor management practices, capabilities and routines in North America Benefits, part of GBS HR Organization.
This role will assist the North America Benefits Director in the deployment of vendor management standards across all NA Benefits vendors.
The vendor management approach is designed to assess and measure the operating effectiveness of NA Benefits vendors, identify process improvements and manage the business model for providing services. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial / Job Scope:
- Develop vendor management plans for new all NA Benefits Vendors.
- Build vendor management capabilities in NA Benefits through education, training and assisting with build out of vendor management processes, routines and other related documents.
- Provide governance, oversight and overall accountability for the vendor management practices in the NA Benefits area.
- Assist with the integration and transition of new vendors aiming to create common, repeatable and sustainable business processes and vendor management practices across all NA Benefits Vendors.
- Participate in management routines and monitor that they are executed according to plan and according to best practices.
Provide leadership, oversight and guidance on the management of vendor contracts.
Ensure plans are in place to mitigate risk due to vendor performance, change in vendor, or vendor financial instability to minimize disruption to services and financial exposure
Communication Complexities require active listening, collaboration, clearly articulated verbal and written skills across multi-functional areas inside and outside of the company and all levels of GBS HR;. Presentation skills, negotiating, coaching, influencing, decision making, change management, project management and project and process management. Must effectively disseminate information to all associates responsible for vendors in the NA Benefits area. In particular relationship building through superior communications skills is highly relevant to maintaining mutually beneficial vendor partnerships. Must design develop and deliver effective training and coaching on vendor management practices and routines.
Analysis: At times this job must develop new approaches to solve problems related to vendor performance. Deliver insight on vendor performance analyzing metrics and data to draw insight and make recommendations. Changing environment requires new approaches be developed relating to services vendor SLA processes and practices.
Judgment and Decision Making: Establish and/or recommend influence policy guidelines and standards in relation to NA Benefits. Identify when performance management practices are not working and propose/ implement solutions. Know when to escalate an issue and or alert management.
Innovation: Innovation through concept and implementation of vendor management strategies and solutions to support business objectives. Other Skills:
Communication Skills (Listening Speaking Writing Inquiring)
Coaching (Motivating Providing Feedback and developing others)
Leadership (Visioning, Commitment Decisive Persuading Influencing)
Bachelor's Degree Required Related Experience:
5+ years related experience. Leadership Behaviors
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.