Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Perform all duties to guests in a professional manner while serving a safe quality product. All vendors should ensure bins, carrying trays and bags are clean and ready for use. Vendors are responsible for their own change bank.
Vendors sell beverages to fans in the seating bowl.
Commission is made on all items sold, with the additional potential to make tips from satisfied customers.
- Ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk quickly, walk up and down stairs, bend, and stoop
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ideal candidate will be available to work a flexible schedule that may include days and weekends
- All candidates must be at least 19 years of age
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.