Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Position Summary:
Coordinates the processing of ARAMARK's vendor service contracts from field inception through approvals, purchase order release, annual renewals and expirations. Dedicated to specific U.S. Regions as defined by management, the Vendor Service Contract Administrator ensures approximately 1000 contracts/year with a total value of $60 million are compliant with Supply Chain policies and procedures. Ability to interpret contractual documents and transfer data/knowledge into applicable supply chain database. The Vendor Service Contract Administrator will also be responsible for researching and resolving invoice exceptions pertaining to his/her assigned geography. Essential Functions:
- Collaborate with all aspects of Supply Chain in developing and maintaining standards for supplier contract pricing, terms & conditions, and certifications. Process vendor service contracts and review all applicable parameters of contract for accuracy in applicable supply chain database.
- Establishes productive business relationships within the field from the Technology Manager to the Region VP, as well as executive- management.
- Handles supplier escalations for service delivery or service contract issues encountered at a national or local level.
- Provides counsel to field management and senior management regarding supplier service contracts.
- Makes sound independent decisions to drive supplier delivery outcomes to the satisfaction of Supply Chain and executive-level management, as well as drive verifiable financial outcomes to meet and exceed the financial expectations of the business.
- Timely management of 250 vendor contract requests received each year with a total value of over $15-20 million ensuring they are compliant with supply chain policies and procedures.
- Manage incoming vendor service contract requests via I-desk including new agreements, renewals, addendums, and cancellations.
- Execute and enforce centralized process for:
- Field requests of Vendor Service Contract in supply chain database and DocuSign utilizing the Request Form and the Service Contract Checklist.
- Obtaining Vendor Service Contract quotes.
- Processing of Vendor Service Contract's including:
- Data entry.
- Confirmation of signed Vendor Service Contract to field.
- Signed Vendor Service Contract and PO to vendor.
- Streamline and improve processes.
- Verify equipment coverage's and coverage under ARAMARK customer contracts.
- Negotiate agreements with vendors for annual contracts of $15K or less.
- Initial price review.
- Initial vendor contract terms and conditions review.
- Follow-up on necessary approvals based on the established Commitment Level Authority policy.
- Generate and process contract packages for distribution.
- Issue weekly report of deletes/cancellations for vendor service contracts to Accounts Payable to ensure receipt of credit due. Follow-up with vendors to obtain credit if Accounts Payable needs assistance.
- Monthly reconciliation of national vendor contracts against supply chain database install base.
- Assist with special vendor-related projects as assigned.
- Experience in researching and resolving inventory based invoice exceptions
- Experience reading/reviewing contracts
- Prepare and maintain work product in accordance with the Company's SOX compliant process
- Participate in SOX compliance audits as needed
- Understanding of the relationship between service contracts and the associated expense pertaining to inaccurate contract data
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with vendors, operational personnel, and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience in contract negotiation with vendors desired
- Computer Skills (Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook required; MS Project, Access and Visio preferred)
- Organizational Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic understanding of contract terms/language
- Ability to multi-task with sense of urgency, priority, and accuracy
- Experience providing training a plus as this position will provide training and assistance to operational personnel
- Familiarity with G.A.A.P. plus
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Keep a current knowledge base of industry, suppliers and e-tools and systems
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients regarding contract document status.
Requires a BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field. 3-5 years for related work experience
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.