Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Vendor Services Management Senior Manager within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position can be based in NJ/PA, with a strong preference for New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Vendor Services Management Senior Manager will:
• Develop the strategy and governance framework for alliance management and ensure alignment with overall Source-to-Settle (S2S) strategy.
• Develop and manage alliance governance in collaboration with the partners to meet program milestones and objectives.
• Spearhead alliance integration initiatives and activities for seamless operation and collaboration within the alliance.
• Develop metrics and measure performance of Alliance Partners on a regular basis. Identify opportunities for improvement.
• Create and implement change management plans across the alliance to drive SEI (supplier enabled innovation)
• Promote a culture of and drive execution of continuous improvement (CI) in S2S across the alliance
• Mentor peers on alliance management integration activities; identify opportunities to expand the portfolio of alliance activities
• Conduct on-going financial monitoring/analysis in keeping with the “alliance deal structure” for timely escalation of deviations.
• Responsible for “on-boarding” as well as “off-boarding” of all alliance activities.
• Support business and brand leadership decision making, via alliance metrics/measurement system utilizing action-oriented portfolio scorecards, metrics, governance and reporting.
• Identify root causes of conflicts across the alliance and facilitates conflict resolution.
• Facilitate and chair the joint management processes via Alliance Governance meetings (includes agenda planning and preparation of meeting summaries).
• Report progress of projects and/or programs over the alliance life-cycle to Senior Management.
• Develop and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for alliances.
• Collect and report global/regional metrics and knowledge base usage to senior management.Qualifications
• A Bachelor's Degree is required, with a preferred concentration in Business, Engineering, Life Sciences or related field.
• A minimum of 7 years of procurement experience is required
• Experience working in a shared service center is preferred
• Strong leadership skills with a collaborative and team oriented style
• Project management skills with proven track record including obtaining agreement on project definitions and priorities and ensuring that resources, capabilities, and processes are in place to deliver the project objectives on-time and per budget is required.
• Ability to maintain and improve consistent and sound business processes in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment.
• In depth knowledge of Procurement systems and processes are required.
• Must be able to travel 25% of the time to domestic and international destinationsPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.