Vial Set Up 1
Location: Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1449437799
Adecco is searching for qualified candidates for a client of ours in Lebanon, PA.
Need to work 12 hour shifts - 6pm to 6am shift, working 2 weekends out of the month.
Function: Make machine adjustments and set ups. Provide entry level set-ups with technical support.
1. Be fully trained to operate machines safely and efficiently.
2. Make minor machine adjustments.
3. Assist SU2 with machine set ups or job changes.
4. Document downtime and production activity in log records.
5. Enter timely data into process control program and follow reaction procedures.
6. Ensure machines maintain reference sample criteria.
7. Be responsible for SUE¿s technical performance, training and development.
8. Monitor machines during operations; react to alarms or deviations and lead and ensure SUEs react as required.
9. Document set up parameters in MPS format.
10. Provide input for SUE technical performance counseling and evaluation.
11. Be trained to help in the Visual Inspector position.
12. Maintain a clean, safe workspace.
13. Follow cGMP.
14. Perform other assigned tasks.
Education:. High School Diploma or GED or equivalent required.
Experience:. Minimum of 2 years SUE or prior machine operator experience. Must have sound technical abilities and communication skills. Welding or torch cutting experience preferred. Must be able to work with production equipment, follow directions and work independently.
Ability to work on a one-step platform
Ability to lift 20 to 40 lbs on an infrequent basis
Ability to stand/walk for an entire shift
Ability to work in varied temperatures
Give us a call today to learn more about this exciting opportunity 717-299-3216
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and free Self-Paced Online Training Courses.
Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled