Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa
offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
Visa is one of the top 50 Most Admired Brands in the world. It is recognized as a leading employer and can
be found on the lists of: The World's Most Innovative Companies, The World's Most Respected Companies, The World's Most Ethical Companies, America's Best Employers and The World's Most Valuable Brands, to name a few.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Global Head of Credit, the VP of Credit Products will be responsible for driving increased penetration of credit cards globally through Visa's clients. The Credit Products group manages the key platforms Visa uses to support issuers of credit cards, which include capabilities for both issuers and consumers, global benefits, and marketing tools. This team partners closely with other Visa teams on pricing and regional go to market strategies. We are in the process of building out the team supporting the VP of Credit products and are looking to move from ~6 today to ~12 in the future.
The role can be located in any of a variety of locations where Visa has major hubs including San Francisco, New York, Washington DC, or Miami, with some preference for San Francisco.
The VP of Credit Products will:
- Identify the key areas in which Visa can bring consumer capabilities and benefits to credit card issuers to accelerate their penetration of payments
- Define the product roadmap based on consumer insight around the best way to drive credit card penetration
- Define new requirements and manage existing platforms to scalably provide a diverse set of benefits to card issuers that allow them to differentiate their product offerings
- Articulate the requirements and partner with Technology on the build of consumer facing capabilities leveraging Visa APIs to make credit card usage easier and more convenient, especially in cross border
and ecommerce settings.
- Partner with Visa's marketing organization to establish brand level themes supported by our roadmap that differentiate Visa
- 12+ years of experience with a substantial portion in product management
- Strong understanding of consumer marketing and product development; design thinking experience is a plus, and experience with credit card product design and marketing is a plus
- Experience partnering cross functionally with Technology (preferably in Agile), market research, finance, and sales functions on product definition and development
- Experience developing of go-to-market plans, sales enablement tools, and managing
technical sales support
- Experience building and leading high performing teams of product managers and analysts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.