Job Description: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management has over $2 trillion under management and is one of the world's largest networks of Financial Advisors.
The Field Strategic Services (FSS) group focuses on transformational platform strategies to give Financial Advisors (FAs) and their support staff better tools to serve our clients. The Strategic Client Onboarding (SCO) team within FSS is recruiting a strategic thinker who has a passion for uncovering new opportunities and executing projects to continuously improve the Morgan Stanley electronic signature solution called eSign. The Vice President - eSign Business Strategy supports the Executive Director for Strategic Client onboarding in formulating and executing a eSign business strategy that aligns to the firm's overall Client Onboarding strategy. The VP - eSign Business Strategy is responsible for the execution of all project activities throughout the project life cycle from initiation to implementation.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the eSign platform and the broader Client Onboarding experience by analyzing field feedback and metrics
- Build consensus across key stakeholders
- Manage projects independently through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Develop business requirements for both strategic and tactical projects
- Manage testing completion in coordination with team leads, review testing plans, defects, requirement clarifications, and completion reports to ensure a smooth implementation of platform enhancements
- Create content for formal communications and training programs to educate the field and call centers about upcoming implementations
- Manage field engagement and release rollout strategy
- Perform business verification of new functionality releases post-implementation in production
- Identify, assess, and apply program metrics to ensure program health and proactively identify barriers to adoption
- Craft and execute branch engagement programs to drive new adoption
- Resolve escalations from senior management, the Service Center, Business Partners, and FAs/CSAs daily
- Collaborate with internal SCO partners to identify new opportunities to enhance the overall Client Onboarding process through innovation with eSign and other digital transaction capabilities.
- Collaborate with external business partners across the organization to align and optimize the firm's full suite of electronic processing capabilities
- Simplify complex technical systems into visual process flows, tables, and PowerPoint presentations
- Prepare and facilitate meetings
- Weekend work may be required in support of technology releases
- BS/BA degree required
- 5 years of experience in the financial services industry or 2 years with a concentration in financial planning or account opening
- Must be a self-starter with exceptional project management skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to drive a project to completion.
- Ability to develop and run complex data analytics required.
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple priorities with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment required.
- Excellent analytical, process-oriented, problem-solving/issues-resolution skills required.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both business and technical contexts.
- Must be able to understand technical intricacies of systems.
- Ability to work well with employees across a diverse range of functional groups required.
- Must have ability to build consensus across teams.
- Must be able to assume a high level of autonomy quickly.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Working knowledge of Visio a plus.
- Prior experience in Wealth Management or Financial Services client onboarding a plus.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.