Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
U.S. Digital Deployment is a key pillar of Visa's overall global digital strategy. This role requires excellent interpersonal skills as the individual will interface with senior key stakeholders across a number of key U.S. clients, functions and business units. The Vice President of U.S. Digital Deployment is responsible for working with Visa Account Executives and their clients - large issuers, regional issuers, Community Banks & Credit Unions, GSPs and Processors on client digital strategies and managing client implementation & integration of Visa's Digital Products. .This individual must be able to manage executive-level relationships while optimizing and executing on the overall digital strategy and understanding client contractual agreements to ensure business results. This Bay Area based position will report to the Head of NA Product. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with U.S. leadership to develop a holistic approach to consulting and selling in Visa digital products and services to key U.S. clients - large clients, regional clients, community banks and credit unions as well as GSPs and Processors.
- Manages U.S. deployment and holds the team accountable for executing on digital goals
- Provides U.S. input into products being enabled
- Manages and executes on client-product contract requirements
- Manage client roundtables and represent the voice of the client throughout the Visa organization
- Ability to understand the depths of the U.S. marketplace dynamics including the regulatory environment
- Analyze market demand, evaluating potential opportunities, designing solutions, identifying prospective clients, pricing and other commercial terms, as well as scoping the infrastructure to support a product launch (e.g., marketing and sales support materials, product training, go-to-market plans, sales enablement tools and other needed technical sales support).
- Partner with other functional areas, ensuring identification and alignment of opportunities and recommendations to improve product functionality
- Provide subject matter expertise and business development support to product and system partners
- Represent Visa Digital in U.S. client engagements and industry events. Evangelize the value and differentiation of the product both internally and externally.
- Serve as a thought leader. Ensure product launches are successfully supported and implemented appropriately.
- Manage and coach a high performing team.
- 15+ years of relevant product management and related program management experience, preferably in the payments industry.
- Exceptional leadership skills; track record of developing and communicating a strategy, building relationships across teams and key stakeholders to achieve business goals.
- Prior experience in managing and delivering technical solutions to clients is a plus
- Deep experience in managing complex programs and problems
- Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Visa's Digital strategy, products and services
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex technical and business issues and solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Must have great presentation skills and be comfortable presenting material in front of large audiences
- Advanced degree is strongly preferred
- Commercial Acumen - Able to view situations from a commercial perspective that results in unique insights, has in-depth understanding of clients and competitors as well as changes in the broader payments industry.
- Client focus - Able to focus on discovering and meeting client's needs (internal and external) that results in high impact solutions, keeps clients' interests at the forefront and continually seeks to add value
- Collaboration - Able to work in a matrixed environment - effectively works with colleagues and stakeholders in other regions, functions to develop products
- Digital Savviness - Awareness of and engagement with new and emerging technologies; tuned into industry trends and new capabilities; able to translate ecosystem changes into implications and needs for the payments industry more broadly and cardholder specifically
- Problem Solving - Uses creativity and resourcefulness to overcome unexpected roadblocks
- Strategic Thinking - Develops short and long range plans that are appropriately comprehensive, creative, realistic and effective in meeting goals, integrates planning efforts across impacted business areas/work teams
- Thought Leadership - demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate
- Influence - Able to use appropriate methods and logical arguments to influence others to accept an idea, plan or activity without having direct management responsibility.
- Build High Performing Teams - Leverages team members' complementary strengths
- Passion - passionate about what you do, sense of humor and fired up about the opportunity to transform payments
- Personal Accountability - exceptional personal accountability and the highest ethical standards
- Executive Presence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.