PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is a multi-manager that delivers industry-leading strategies and solutions to institutional and retail clients. Each business maintains its own investment process and culture, allowing for a singular focus on delivering investment returns for clients. The PGIM businesses offer investors a wide range of investment strategies across asset classes and geographies, including public equities, public and private fixed income, commercial mortgages and real estate. PGIM is the 9th largest global asset manager with over $1 trillion in assets under management and Prudential Financial is a company individuals and businesses have trusted with their financial future for over 140 years.
There is an opening for a, Vice President, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our global HR team, supporting PGIM Fixed Income. Fixed Income has approximately 700 employees in Newark, London, Singapore and Japan. This position will report to the Fixed Income Head of Human Resources and is supported by global team of six and a shared services team within PGIM HR.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Fixed Income Head of Human Resources on strategic human resources vision and then translate the vision into tactical initiatives, programs and policies globally.
- Provide support in all HR-related disciplines, while partnering closely with centers of expertise, on organizational design, talent and succession planning, performance management, recruiting and compensation
- Partner with FI Head of Humans Resources to document and maintain Fixed Income Talent Plan, in developing and deploying strategies that will identify critical roles and ensure Fixed Income has a healthy succession bench, to define a coordinated strategy for the identification and development of talent early in their career and oversee programs that ensures development of such talent over the longer term
- Provide HRBP support to senior level FI executives, across all areas, and locations
- Develop a diversity inclusion strategy for Fixed Income including a global perspective
- Use the EQ and Pulse surveys to assess engagement around measures including trust, collegiality, teamwork, meritocracy, and transparency to drive and evolve the Fixed Income to ensure competitive advantage
- Identify HR priorities, risk and opportunities (globally) for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with PGIM talent and org effectiveness to drive leadership development
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience. Asset Management experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience in developing and executing talent and succession strategies
- Experience interfacing with senior business leaders and working independently are essential
- Capability in all major HR disciplines including, but not limited to, talent management, succession planning, organizational design, recruiting, compensation, training and development, and employee relations
- Proven record of effectively operating at both a strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and diverse issues effectively
- Superior written, listening and oral communications skills
- Successful track record of relationship building, problem solving and sound judgment
- Strong project/process management skills
- Experience supporting an investment organization
- Advanced degree and/or HR certification is a plus
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.