Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
As part of Visa™s Strategic Partnerships and Innovation organization, Global Strategic Partnerships is responsible for identifying, structuring, closing and managing major strategic partnerships, alliances and commercial deals. Strategic Partnerships works closely with Visa™s Core Product and Solutions teams to oversee transactions that are typically highly complex, strategic and cross-functional in nature. The Vice President - Innovation Business Development LATAM Strategic Partnership role requires an experienced business development professional and sector expert who can identify potential deals, develop the tactics and manage the teams needed to bring them to fruition. The I&SP team works closely with Visa™s Core Product and Digital Solutions as well as other stakeholders such as Processing, Risk, Finance, Marketing, etc. teams to execute partnership agreements and deliverables that are typically highly complex, strategic and cross-functional in nature. The Vice President - Innovation Business Development LATAM will be responsible for interacting with Executives, Regional leadership and technical staff in client/partner companies to develop co-creation ideas that lead to commercialized solutions. Responsibilities
- Acting as the I&SP representative in LATAM with a focus on gathering unique requirements by location gaining support from local leadership to champion delivery and launch of I&SP partner solutions.
- Develop and implement strategic business goals and objectives with Brazilian companies, Latin America clients and also to multinational companies.
- Responsibilities include, but limited to lead generation, opportunity identification, winning new business, supporting strategic client relationships, and developing business plans.
- Understand market drivers on demand and sensitivities by developing relationships and maintaining open communication with key industry contacts.
- Be in contact with a diverse pool of potential partners in many regions covering different industries. Ensuring successful and trustworthy relationships is key.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities by forging relationships with stakeholders across the mobility ecosystem through strategic outreach and regular travel.
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives.
- Participate in solution development from ideation, through business case generation and go to market launch of innovative authentication solutions for cardholder payments.
- With a focus on LATAM teams, coordinate activities for new solutions initiatives with the other Visa matrix teams (Operations & Technology, Customer Delivery, Sales, Customer Account Management, Implementation, Marketing, Franchise and Legal) to ensure successful new product development and launch.
- Monitor and assess the landscape of competitive solution and industry trends, understanding their implications for Visa and developing toolkits to empower the clients with necessary solution set knowledge and information.
- Plan & execute the go-to-market strategy for digital commerce solutions with the key market stakeholders (in-region business development, account managers and finance).
- 15 Years relevant experience leading financial solution development in LATAM region.
- Demonstrated success in solution development and commercialization, account management and sales support for a global organization.
- Experience building sound business cases, designing payments solutions relevant to the market, and delivering results within budget.
- Demonstrate business acumen and technical expertise in the development of integrated solutions spanning multiple product categories (e.g, mobile, e-commerce, MOTO, etc.).
- Experience in payments processing or technical implementations in multi-stakeholder environment (banking or payments focus preferred).
- Positive team player with proven ability to project manage complex projects with multiple stakeholder™s and fluid schedules.
- Thought-leader with knowledge of mobile and eCommerce payment systems.
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in professional services operations, product management, or development of commerce solutions.
- Native Spanish Speaker Fluent in English. Brazilian, Portuguese or French as a second language is a plus.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.