Vice President - Major Global Marketplace AccountAbout the Opportunity
The Vice President - Major Global Marketplace Account will have overall accountability and responsibility for the account globally. Currently, across all Pitney Bowes business units, this is Pitney Bowes' largest client in terms of annual revenue.
In this role, you, will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution by driving significant growth of Pitney Bowes' existing Cross-Border Trade, Global Shipping Program and Instant Online Postage businesses and at the same time look to expand Pitney Bowes solution coverage and value globally. Profitably growing the business, sustaining high client satisfaction and achieving global strategic partner status will be critical to the overall success of the Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce.
The Vice President will serve as the primary and most senior Pitney Bowes executive interface through the entire lifecycle of the relationship and work closely with the client's senior management across their three regions (Americas, EMEA, and APAC) to leverage, develop and deploy existing and new Pitney Bowes solutions, capabilities and growth programs designed to enable and accelerate their global marketplace strategy and drive revenue growth for both the client and Pitney Bowes.
The Vice President will oversee all aspects of the relationship and business which will include managing and motivating a dedicated client management team, lead and drive growth strategies, become a trusted advisor consulting the client on global Ecommerce best practices, and collaborating with Pitney Bowes' Product, Engineering, Professional Services, Logistics, Operations, Consumer and Marketing teams on new innovations, product roadmap features, new solutions, market insights, solution adoption and implementations.
The location for this role will be in the San Francisco / San Jose area with the expectation that this individual will spent quality time onsite the client's HQ in San Jose.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
- Accountable and responsible for managing the P&L (within Pitney Bowes) ensuring it consistently meets / exceeds Pitney Bowes revenue and EBIT objectives. This includes driving continuous improvement efforts to ensure Pitney Bowes is supporting the client in the most efficient and cost effective manner while ensuring contractual commitments and SLA's are met.
- Responsible for defining, building and executing a mutually beneficial operating plan to provide clarity and structure within Pitney Bowes
- Responsible for the management and execution of an client NPS Satisfaction program to measure satisfaction, establish improvement targets and define continuous interdepartmental improvement plans that ensure high satisfaction with Pitney Bowes
- Manage and cultivate client relationships at all levels globally that strengthen, broaden and deepen Pitney Bowes reach and coverage as measured by increased profit, client satisfaction and recognition that Pitney Bowes is a trusted strategic global Ecommerce partner.
- Refine the regular meeting cadence and establish a clear Quarterly Business Review plan to enhance the relationship
- Provide weekly business and strategy updates to the Pitney Bowes Global eCommerce leadership team to ensure sustained alignment, support and commitment.
- Own all client communication, new solution awareness, solution adoption and best practice evangelism
- Lead the development and execution of a rolling strategic account plan that exploits Pitney Bowes capabilities and drives new growth opportunities. Collaborate with client on growth strategies and marketing opportunities
- Maintain subject matter expertise on the Pitney Bowes technology, all supporting services, and best practices and effectively communicate all relevant offerings and product enhancements
- Become an expert on the client's marketplace industry and business to ensure we are bringing the best solutions and programs to increase revenue
- Manage, recruit and retain top Client Management talent and coach, manage and mentor the existing team. Set clear and effective individual and team targets that are focused on profitable growth and client satisfaction
- Advocate industry and client needs, feature requests and goals within the Pitney Bowes organization to support and enable the prioritization and timely investment in innovation that keeps Pitney Bowes ahead of the market
- Liaise with internal Pitney Bowes departments to ensure that any client issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Own, manage and drive client contracts, amendments and contract renewals
- Help establish monitor, report and analyze client volumes, forecasts and order conversion
- At least 10 years of major account/program leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of the E-commerce industry; including SaaS, supply chain, and cross-border trade. Ecommerce Marketplace knowledge a plus
- Proven experience growing major account revenue year over year
- Excellent business data analysis and modeling expertise
- Knowledge of banking products, online payment vehicles and credit card processing
- P&L and Revenue management
- Ability to motivate a team to reach assigned revenue and performance goals
- Ability to cultivate and coordinate internal and external key relationships
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships
Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help U.S. and U.K. retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. Recently, Pitney Bowes acquired Borderfree, a market leader in global Ecommerce solutions. This move accelerates our strategic vision to grow our company through expansion of our digital commerce businesses.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.