Vice President, National Retail Sales - Sparkling Category - Walmart
Posted: February 19, 2017
Reference ID: 39636
The Vice President, National Retail Sales - Sparkling Category will have management responsibility for Sparkling Category across Walmart and Neighborhood Market as well AE3 and Analyst support while leading cross functional partners and System Bottlers to deliver the business plan.
- Drives organizational alignment and commitment against Company vision, strategy and priorities
- Leads organizational change by creating a clear vision of the future business requirements
- Manage and/or drive customer relationship towards "Alliance" Level
- Expert competencies in influencing/negotiation, innovative business development, stewardship, building a 3 year strategic customer plan and delivering results
- Drives new category, product and package penetration; high level of collaboration with Bottling system
- Translate Knowledge of Consumer, Customer & Price Package Planning into Innovative Business Solutions through value propositions utilizing - Collaborating for Value
- Expert understanding of our system economic and value chain model to deliver a favorable financial sales strategy
- Strong ability to utilize and lead cross functional partners to advance our position with Walmart
- Assists the Field leadership team to support the execution of make plan initiatives
- System Economics
- Products and Services
- Selling and Customer Account Management
- Company Knowledge
- Industry and Competition
- Solutions Based Selling
- Exerting Personal Influence
- Stewarding Value Created
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Effectively
- Establishing Collaborative Relationships
- Project Management and Execution
- Strategic Planning
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top