We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
The Vice President of Supply Chain for North America will have responsibility for transforming and delivering exceptional supply chain performance. This role has strategic and tactical leadership of Kerry's supply chain organization, including: supply planning, demanding planning, customer service, import and export, and transportation. Another key aspect of this leadership role is accountability for solutions innovation and technology optimization.
We're looking for someone who can thrive in a competitive environment and also evolve our processes to be strategic and proactive. This is a great opportunity for people who have been successful in Supply Chain Management processes that they have inherited but are now seeking to create their ideal system.
Kerry is seeking a qualified individual who can perform a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
- Develop and implement the vision, business processes, and strategy to drive excellence in supply chain performance
- Develop supply chain management best practices in areas such as systems integration and optimization, inventory control, and demand planning
- Optimize routines to ensure delivery of supplies and improve supply chain metrics in terms of cost, quality, and service
- Coordinate with the deployment of supply chain management processes across corporate, operations business functions, and external suppliers
- Support rapid growth across the markets by establishing supply chain practices that ensure consistent best-in-class customer service, fill rate and inventory efficiency
- Partner with our Business Leaders in expanding and deepening relationships with the company's current and future vendors that enables profitable growth
- Render judgments and make timely decisions in alignment with business objectives, strategies and tactics and reflect active teamwork across the enterprise
- Promptly reconcile and communicate changes in plans and programs, conditions, requirements of marketplace, competitive activities, issues and accomplishments with the appropriate staff across the enterprise
- Lead a team of direct reports and an expanded team of over 400 associates; Customer Care, Warehousing, Transportation, S&OP and Planning within North America
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Supply Chain, Distribution, or Logistics; MBA preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience within supply chain / product supply, distribution, transportation and planning
- APICS certification preferred: Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM); or other related certifications (e.g., CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM)
- Successful track record of leading large scale supply/distribution processes, ability to develop and implement strategy and deliver sustainable improvement and results
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally in a global business environment
- Proven track record of leading a robust S&OP process that delivers improvements in fill rate, productivity and driving revenue growth with a strategic approach to improving inventory turns
- Advanced proficiency in ERP's (e.g., SAP)
- Experience in distribution dealing with high SKU complexity with consumable products
- Experience with M&A supply chain project management and a successful integration track record
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills with ability to leverage computerized systems and dashboards to measure and analyze efficiencies and drive continuous improvement
- Willingness and ability to travel 20% of time if required
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.