TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com Job Description • Manage client relationships with a primary focus on fair dealings or acting in the best interest of client and providing trading ideas and/or taking client orders
• Maintains active contact with assigned database of sales leads.
• Exhibits a high level of self-motivation, drive and sales skill
• Strengthens existing client relationships while maximizing revenue.
• Introduces and presents all of the firm's services to accounts and prospects, and refer qualified opportunities to other sales teams
• Utilizes the sales support and marketing literature to build relationships with leads and accounts.
• Maintains a high level of organization and time management to follow up effectively on all sales related activity.
• Coaches and trains junior sales staff. Job Requirements • Observes strict adherence personally and at a desk level to the firm's procedures.
• Understands and complies with TD Policies, regulatory and compliance requirements, ensuring that transactions are fully documented and processed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Communicates bank policy information and strategy between the product head and relevant trading personnel.
• Is informed on market data, economic information and key industry developments as well as regulatory standards and provides expert advice to assist in maximizing profitability through sound trading decisions.
• Responsible for being aware of and understanding the approved Business Strategies, (Strategic Business Reviews - SBR's), applicable to your business, and ensuring that all of your business dealings are in alignment with these strategies.
• Follows Credit Risk Policies and procedures, as they apply to the business and is responsible for being aware of and understanding such policies and procedures and ensuring that applicable sales and trading activity is in line with those policies.
• Reads and understands the Trading Supervision Standard.
• Demonstrates governance, control and risk management behaviors in alignment with TD policies and practices. Qualifications • Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics; Series 7 and 63
• 5-7+ Years of related experience Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York City (Primary) New York
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.