Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood, Texas
Vice President (VP) - Business Development
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center.
As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center
also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
Kingwood Medical Center
- 24-hour emergency room
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
- State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Women's Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
is currently accepting applications for a Vice President (VP) - Business Development
- Responsible for assisting on setting a strategic direction for KWMC.
- Assist with development and implementation of business plans to support the continued growth and success of KWMC.
- Provide operational oversight for select growth programs. Ensure the financial viability of initiatives.
- Establish collaborative relationships with various departments and managers within KWMC and its community partners.
- Design, plan and implement programs that promote the mission of KWMC and promote the health of their communities' services.
- Evaluate growth opportunities in the market for possible acquisition, merger or employment models.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field required.
- Master's degree in healthcare related field of business field required.
- Minimum 5 years executive healthcare management experience required.
- Administrative services and/or program development preferred.
- Hospital operation experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom