Vice President of Field Sales - East - Walmart
This role has management responsibility for Walmart Division, Sam's Club Division, Neighborhood Market Division and Account Executives within the East region .
- Drives organizational alignment and commitment against Company vision, strategy and priorities
- Leads organizational change by creating a clear vision of the future business requirements
- Expert understanding of our system economic and value chain model to develop a favorable financial results against established business plan through the development and execution of strategies
- Can deliver results through others by utilizing strong communicating, inspiration, and delegating skills
- Expert ability to lead by demonstrating Situational Leadership and Coaching skills
- Ability to connect with customer executives to drive our customer relationships to the "Alliance" or "Collaborative" level
- Leads operating routines against the execution of the National Retail Sales Value Proposition
- Cultivates a highly collaborative decision making environment with other System leadership and management team members (including CCR Regions and Independent Bottlers)
- Assists the AEs with the assessment and customer segmentation process on an annual basis
- Builds Region and Bottler organizational capabilities that deliver results against our business plan
Number of direct reports targeted at 6 - 8
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 15-20 years CPG sales experience
- 7+ years sales management experience
- System Economics
- Products and Services
- Selling and Customer Account Management
- People Leadership
- Company Knowledge
- Stewarding Value Created
- Industry and Competition
- Analytical Thinking
- Establishing Collaborative Relationships
- Exerting Personal Influence
- Leveraging System Resources
- Leading Through Change
- Building Sustainable Organizational Capabilities
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top