Be part of the fantasy with Cirque du Soleil San Francisco, CA where "Seeing is Disbelieving." The show Luzia will be starting November 16 -January 29. Be part of the terrific VIP Team who works to create a positive guest experience while the performers inspire and bring the audiences imaginations to new heights through their five senses. Apply Now if you are friendly, outgoing, dedicated and meet the qualifications below.
• Control the guest's tickets
• Greet the guests using the VIP Rouge protocol of service
• Take special care of high contribution guests
• Ensure that the tent is clean, tidy, and organized at all times
• Assist the supervisor for any stock control of the VIP Rouge gifts
• Set up and operate private lounges
• Provide outstanding customer service and attention to our guests
• Previous customer service - hospitality experience, host or hostess experience a plus
• Able to communicate effectively with a customer friendly attitude
• Out-going personality, motivated, and a team player
• Excellent personal presentation
• Attention to detail
• Must be punctual, reliable, and able to work in a team environment
• Must be positive, honest, resourceful, polite, courteous, and presentable
• Flexibility: variable working hours, late shifts, weekends
• Available for the whole city duration
• Must be 18 years of age or older
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity please call us at 877-700-6135.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.