Job Summary Mission & Service Gavin de Becker & Associates (GDBA)
is the world's premiere provider of high-end personal security and logistical services. GDBA protects the most prominent individuals in North America and Europe. GDBA is built to respond to clients' safety, privacy, and logistical needs. The Private Suite
is an extension of that mission, enabling us to provide enhanced services that curate a comfortable and secure experience.
Gavin de Becker & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation will be between $45,000 - $50,000 annually dependent on experience. Responsibilities & Expectations
Gavin de Becker & Associates is seeking an exceptional VIP Logistics Agent to oversee the complete client experience at our Private Suite- LAX. VIP Logistics Agents are available to assist our guests from the moment they arrive on site at our exclusive luxury suites to the moment they depart.
- Someone who has a fierce sense of pride in their work, and takes the hosting aspect of hospitality very seriously. You have a history of demonstrable customer service skills in high stress situations. You have the ability to maintain a cool and professional demeanor in a range of situations while still coming off as welcoming and helpful.
- Discreet, tactful, and judicious. Our clients are prominent, at-risk individuals who access our services because they require an elite level of protection to keep themselves and their families safe. You are able to act professionally during face-to-face interactions with these clients.
- Healthy, fit, and substance free. Our employees must meet minimum physical requirements (ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, able to lift and carry client luggage (50 lbs.), ability to respond appropriately as trained to a physical attack or hazard) and agree to ongoing drug and nicotine screenings for the duration of their employment.
- Flexible, attentive and strategic. You can adapt to ever-shifting situations at a moment's notice and are able to anticipate issues before they arise. You are thorough and fastidious with the ability to constantly grow and improve based on not only your experiences, but those of others. You are eager to constantly expand your skill set and love learning new things.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic. You are unhappy stagnating in place. GDBA prides itself on its investment in its employees, and continually trains and grooms associates for internal promotion. GDBA's Luxury Suites are the first of their kind in the country, and there is ample advancement potential for employees as we expand operations and grow together.
- Responsible, prudent and cautious. You will be in charge of every aspect of a pleasant, comfortable and memorable client experience, but your ultimate and primary concern is that of client safety and security.
- Employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401-K retirement plan, air evacuation coverage, flex schedule, merit-based raises and bonuses.
A little about us:
Gavin de Becker & Associates is a 520-member firm that provides protective security, logistical support, and advice to public figures, prominent families, government officials, government agencies, police departments, universities, large corporations, and at-risk individuals.