As an American Express Specialized Corporate Travel Counselor, you will join a team of other highly skilled Travel Counselors who provide exceptional traveler care to GBT corporate clients. This exceptional, high touch service will create a positive experience that will leave your travel clients truly impressed. You will be accountable for both individual and shared team goals, responsible for providing customer service and accurate completion of both international, domestic travel arrangements and special requests. Get ready to make impressions that will last! Listed below are more details where you will make an impact during your day...
- Arrange routine and complex domestic and international business travel for air, car, hotel, limousine and rail utilizing Sabre GDS and other file finishing tools for multiple markets.
- Provide consultative multi-country routings for best fares and preferred carrier usage
- Counsel clients on efficient, multi-city/multi-country routings for lowest available fares, and preferred carrier usage; ensure optimum customer service while coordinating client travel policy responsibilities; effective use of computer systems and exceptional telephone service techniques.
- Ensure optimum customer servicing while coordinating interdepartmental responsibilities
- Research and resolve client inquiries
- Use positive telephone service techniques; act on special customer requests and maintain excellent client relations
- Coach, develop and mentor more junior Travel Counselors in the team
Hours of Operation Hours Mon-Thurs - 730a-430p with every other Friday off, Working Friday hours are 730a-330p
AEGBT operates in a 24x7x365 environment in order to provide exceptional traveler care to our customers. These hours may change in order to meet business demands. With appropriate notice, all of our employees must be flexible to work at any time between those hours regardless of their current schedule. Periodically, employees may be required to work at least one weekend day, or as business needs dictate. As business demands change, these hours could change and shifts will be altered to include a time slot within the 24x7 hour period. Our company abides by all Federal and Provincial laws to ensure employees are compensated appropriately.Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .